Questions we can help you with
What is the warranty?
We offer a 10 year limited warranty for manufacturer defects. For more detailed information please check the warranty section on the bottom of the home page.
How can we contact Revo Luggage?
Please send question and comments to our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org What if wheel breaks? Revo luggage stands behind the quality of our products 100%.
Will my bag fit in the overhead bin?
WHAT IS CALIFORNIA PROP 65?
- California Proposition 65 is a law that is unique to the State of California. Regulations concerning the law are processed through the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), which maintains a list of chemicals that it determines as ‘known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive toxicity’.
- Prop 65 prohibits anyone in the course of doing business in California or selling a product to a consumer in California to knowingly and intentionally expose any individual to a chemical, even in very minimal amounts, that the California OEHHA has added to the list, without giving a warning.
- Prop 65 applies to retail, mail order, and Internet sales of products, even if sold outside of the state that
WHY DOES THE PRODUCT I’VE BOUGHT CONTAIN A WARNING?
- California Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals determined by the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above a certain level set by California.
HOW DOES CA PROP 65 DIFFER FROM FEDERAL REGULATIONS UNDER THE CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY IMPROVEMENT ACT (CPSIA)?
- Unlike the nationally followed CPSIA regulations, Prop 65 does not ban the presence of the listed chemicals in products, but does require a warning label or sign if the product may possibly be sold to a consumer in California.
- Proposition 65 is based upon ‘exposure’ to chemicals listed by OEHHA. Exposure is determined by the chemical level in relation to how a consumer comes in contact with the substance and the duration of contact.
- Primarily, the law is a ‘Warning’ statute, in order for individuals to make an informed decision.
DOES CA PROP 65 APPLY TO ALL PRODUCTS?
- Yes, Prop 65 applies to all consumer products, both children’s and adult products.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A PROPOSITION 65 WARNING?
- The purpose of Proposition 65 is to notify consumers that they are being exposed to chemicals that are determined by California to cause cancer and/or reproductive toxicity. Consumers can decide on their own if they want to purchase or use the product. A Proposition 65 warning does not necessarily mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standard, law or regulation.
WHAT CHEMICALS ARE IDENTIFIED ON THE OEHHA LIST AND WHAT ARE SAFE HARBOR LEVELS, NO SIGNIFICANT RISK LEVELS AND MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE DOSE LEVELS?
- As of 2020, over 1,000 chemicals are on the OEHHA list.
- Safe Harbor Levels, which include No Significant Risk Levels (NSRLs) for cancer-causing chemicals and Maximum Allowable Dose Levels (MADLs) for chemicals causing reproductive toxicity, are levels of exposure that trigger the warning requirement for many of the listed chemicals, as determined by OEHHA. However, OEHHA does not have Safe Harbor Levels for all listed chemicals. If there is no Safe Harbor Level, businesses that expose individuals to that chemical would be required to provide a Proposition 65 Warning unless the business can demonstrate the anticipated exposure level will not pose a significant risk of cancer or reproductive harm.
- Determining anticipated levels of exposure to listed chemicals can be very complex. It is very problematic and costly to try and prove that the presence of a listed chemical is what California might consider a No Significant Risk Level (NSRL) or Maximum Allowable Dose Level (MADL).
IS THE PRODUCT SAFE?
- We emphasize that a Proposition 65 warning does not necessarily mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. All REVO products meet federal regulatory standards. Some products may contain one or more listed chemicals that, by California standards may present a risk of cancer and/or reproductive toxicity, if exposure levels to an individual are high. The Warning is provided to allow consumers to assess their individual risk.
WHAT ABOUT SIMILAR PRODUCTS WITH NO WARNING LABELS?
- You can’t assume that products without warning labels are chemical free or exempt from the Prop 65 warning requirement. It’s possible that the product isn’t sold in California – the only state that requires this warning label – or, it’s possible that the product comes from a non-California or a non-U.S. seller. And some companies only put the labels on products that will be sold in California, so you won’t see them unless you buy the product there. Finally, older products sold prior to when the labeling requirement went into effect, may also contain the listed chemical(s).
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
- For general information on a CA Prop 65 list of chemicals and review FAQs from The California regulatory OEHHA’s website, please access: http://oehha.ca.gov/
The CCPA Privacy Notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”).
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of different situations, including, but not limited to on our website, your mobile device, through email, through the mail, and/or over the telephone. More specifically, we may collect the following categories of Personal Information from its Consumers, which will depend on the particular Business Purpose (described in How We Use Personal Information below) for which we collect it:
Examples of Personal Information We May Collect
A real name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, and email address.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, address, telephone number, education, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
C. Commercial information.
Records of products purchased, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
D. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
E. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
F. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences.
Personal information does not include deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
REVO obtains the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products you purchase.
- Indirectly from you.For example, from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties. For example, we may receive personal information from third parties you direct to share your personal information with us for warranty purposes or product registration such as a) from forms you complete when leaving a product review on our website, b) when registering to activate your lost and found coverage, c) when registering for warranty services, and/ or d) when entering a sweepstakes sponsored by us.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask us a question or inquire about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product, we will use that information to process your payment. When you sign up to receive news or other warranty registration benefits from us, we may use your information to facilitate communication about that program or benefits.
- To contact you and to inform you about products, services, promotions, special offers, and/or events that may interest you.
- To inform you about products and services you have purchased from us.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- If you provide your information in the context of an employment application or your employment, we will use your information to serve those purposes.
- To personalize your App or Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, mobile applications, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our App or Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of REVO assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by REVO about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
How We Share Personal Information
REVO may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers (i.e. service centers, email service provider, shipping companies).
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, REVO may have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category D: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category F: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers (i.e. service centers, email service provider, shipping companies).
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold personal information.
Your Consumer Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that REVO disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, a list[s] disclosing the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that REVO delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
In accordance with the CCPA, we may deny your deletion request under certain circumstances, and will inform you of the basis for the denial, which may include, but is not limited to, if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (800) 856-9119
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. [You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.]
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Changes to Our CCPA Privacy Notice
REVO reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's Effective Date above. Your continued use of our Website or interaction with us through other methods following the posting of changes and/or our directing you to the updated CCPA Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Phone: (800) 856-9119
ATTN: Customer Service
11015 Hopkins St
Mira Loma, CA 91752
FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect from you varies, depending on the way you use our Services. We collect information from or about you in the ways described below.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
When you use our Site, App, or Services, we collect information that you choose to share with us. We collect several types of personal information from and about you when you use our Site or Services. This information may include:
- User name;
- Email address;
- Payment information;
- Phone number
Employment application: We collect personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, and phone number when you apply for employment with us through the Site. In addition, we may collect information relating to your education and employment history when you submit that information as part of an employment application. Not all requested information is required, however, and we specifically indicate what information is required in order to submit your employment application.
We also collect any information you choose to provide to us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Service.
(a) Log Files.
Log files refers to the information that is automatically sent by your web browser or device (or otherwise automatically collected) each time you view or interact with our online Service. The information inside the log files may include IP addresses, type of browser, internet service provider, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
(b) Device and Online Usage.
- Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your information less frequently;
- Presenting information that’s targeted to your interests, which may include our content presented on another website;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our sites, services, content, and advertising;
The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable such technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser settings, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our Service features and prevent the Service from operating properly.
We may use or engage a third party that uses Local Stored Objects (LSOs), sometimes referred to as “Flash Cookies”, and other technologies to collect and store information about your use of our Service. A flash cookie is a small data file placed on your device using Adobe Flash technology. Flash cookies are different from the cookies described above because cookie management tools provided in your browser will not remove them. To limit the websites that can store information in flash cookies on your device, you must visit the Adobe website:
(d) Web Beacons and Similar Tracking Technologies.
When you visit our Service, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Service. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Service and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Service.
(e) Analytics Services.
We may use certain third party analytics services to improve the functionality, features, or delivery of our Service. We may also use these analytics services to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity, as well as any text that you type into our Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect information about you that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog relating to us or social network platform. We may also collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners. For example, if you use a third party payment service such as Google Pay or PayPal, we may receive information to process your transaction from them as described in their privacy policies.
AGGREGATED OR DEIDENTIFIED INFORMATION
To better serve our users, business partners, to improve our products and Service, or for other purposes, we may conduct research on user demographics, interests and behavior or engage in other activities based on personal information and/or information that we aggregate or de-identify. Aggregated or de-identified information is not considered personal information and does not identify a user personally. We may share use this aggregated or de-identified information within our discretion and with our affiliates, agents, business partners, and/or other third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you submit or we collect Information through our Service, then such Information may be used to:
- Process your transaction or provide you the requested product or service;
- Provide, analyze, administer, improve, and personalize the Service;
- Provide you with any information relating to the product or order fulfillment;
- Contact you in connection with the Service, notifications, events, programs or offerings;
- Send you updates and promotional materials;
- Provide personalized advertising to you or otherwise provide you marketing relating to other goods or services that may interest you;
- Protect our rights or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Service;
- Comply with applicable law, assist law enforcement, and to respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries; and
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the information collected from our Service to third parties. We share or disclose your information as stated below or with your consent.
(a) Our Third Party Service Providers.
We transfer information to our third party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Service. For example, we may share your information with service providers who assist us in performing core functions (such as hosting, data storage, and security) related to our operation of the Service and/or by making certain interactive tools available to you as a user. We also use third parties for technical and customer support, application development, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance, and other services. In the performance of our Service, we may share information from or about you with these third parties so that we can deliver the highest quality user experience.
From time-to-time, we engage advertising services to assist us in advertising our brand and Service based upon your interests and in order to display content that is relevant to you. Those services may target advertisements on our website as well as third-party websites based on cookies or other information indicating previous interaction with our Service. These third parties may collect information from your use of our Services over time and that information may be combined with information collected about you across different websites and online services. These third party advertisers may be participants in the Network Advertising Initiative and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance, which allow users to opt-out of ad targeting from participating organizations.
Please note that when you opt-out of receiving interest based advertising, this does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from us.
(c) Business Partners.
From time to time, we may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from us, we may share information collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). We do not control our business partners’ use of the information we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
(d) In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Change of Control.
(e) Other Disclosures.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and update most of your account information on our Site by clicking on "Login". If you need to access or update other personal information that we may have, you can request it by, sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a request through our “Contact Us” page. To protect your privacy, before we give you access or let you update your information, we may we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We will try to update and allow you to access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will disclose the fee before we comply with your request. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
We reserve the right to retain any information as long as it is needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes for which we collected the information, and (ii) comply with applicable law.
We take the protection of your information seriously and take reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect the information collected through our Site. While we implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your privacy, please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Site and/or Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Site and Service is not intended for or directed to individuals under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. When a user discloses personal information on our Service, the user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses our Site or Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA and PLUG-INS
Our online services may use social media plug-ins (e.g., the Facebook "Like" button, "Share to Twitter" button) to enable you to easily interact with certain social media websites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and share information with others. When you visit our online services, the operators of the available social media plugins can place a cookie on your device enabling such operators to recognize individuals who have previously visited our online services. If you are logged into these social media websites while visiting our online services, the social media plugins allow the relevant social media websites to receive information that you have visited our online services or other information. The social media plugins also allow the applicable social media websites to share information about your activities on our online services with other users of the social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your "Likes" and comments on our online services to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends' Facebook activity on our online services. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins. We may also interact with you on social media platforms. If you contact us on one of our social media platforms, request services, or otherwise communicate directly with us on social media, we may contact you to interact with you. For more information about social media advertising and social media plugins from other social media websites, please refer to those websites' privacy and data sharing statements.
REVO is committed to providing a website that is accessible and navigable to all visitors. We actively work to assess and increase the usability of our website using available standards and guidelines to assist in our efforts.
While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website at all times. Should you experience any difficulty in viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate everyone and our overall accessibility policies.
- Phone: 1(800) 856-9119, Monday - Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm PST.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: 11015 Hopkins St, Mira Loma, CA 91752
These General Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") are entered into by and between you and REVO (together with our affiliates, “REVO”, “Company”, “we” or “us”). In consideration of your use of and access to this Internet website (“REVO website”) and the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound, you and REVO hereby agree that your access to and use of the REVO website is subject to these Terms, as well as any modifications issued by REVO to these Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO AND WILL BE DEEMED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms, do not use the REVO website. Among other things, REVO provides information concerning various products and services and the opportunity to obtain additional information concerning those products and services or to purchase them. These Terms and the information provided by REVO in no way override the terms and conditions of your purchase of any product or service except as specifically provided herein. To the extent any area within the REVO website contains specific terms and conditions concerning its use ("Specific Terms"), those Specific Terms are in addition to these Terms. To the extent there is a direct conflict between these Terms and the Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
CHANGES IN TERMS
REVO shall have the right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the REVO website. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the REVO website. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms periodically for any modification that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. You agree that you shall be deemed to be apprised of and bound by any modification by REVO to these Terms. ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE BY YOU AFTER NOTICE OF REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS TO THESE TERMS SHALL CONSTITUTE AND BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH REVISIONS OR ADDITIONS. No modification to these Terms by any party other than REVO shall be valid or enforceable against REVO unless expressly agreed to by REVO in a writing signed by a duly authorized officer of REVO.
REVO reserves the right to immediately terminate this agreement and/or your access to and use of the REVO website or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. REVO shall have no liability for termination of this agreement. Upon termination of this agreement, your right to use the REVO website shall immediately cease.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the REVO website and your purchase of items from REVO (if applicable) on the REVO website.
All design and content featured on the REVO website, including the text, images, photographs, graphics, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the "Content", and are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by REVO. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress. The Content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. REVO may change, delete, or update any Content at any time and without prior notice. The Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on REVO in any way except to the extent it is specifically indicated to be so. You may view and use the Content only for your personal, noncommercial use, and for shopping and ordering on the REVO website, and for no other purpose, and you shall retain intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as provided in the foregoing, REVO does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the Content on or transmitted through the REVO website, including without limitation by transferring, downloading or otherwise copying any Content onto any disk drive or other storage medium. Any use of the Content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms, or as otherwise expressly permitted in the Content or in writing signed by REVO, is strictly prohibited.
LINKED THIRD PARTY SITES
Links to other Internet websites operated by third parties, including REVO vendors, do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by REVO of the content, policies, or practices of such linked sites. Linked sites are not operated, controlled, or maintained by REVO, and REVO is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of linked sites, including without limitation privacy policies and practices. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
PRICES; ORDERS (APPLICABLE IF PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE)
All prices displayed on the REVO website are quoted in U.S. dollars. REVO may restrict delivery to addresses within the United States and Canada. REVO will add shipping and handling fees and applicable sales/use tax as necessary. REVO reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on the REVO website without incurring any obligation to you. Products displayed on the REVO website are available while supplies last. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute REVO's acceptance of an order. Prior to REVO's acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. REVO reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from REVO, for any reason. REVO reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to supplier pricing information or typographical error, REVO shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, REVO shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. REVO accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
REVO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE REVO WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON IT OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. REVO ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE REVO WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT REVO OR ANY LINKED SITE IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO USERS "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, ACCURACY, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE "AS IS" CONDITION OF CONTENT IS EXPRESSLY MADE A CONDITION OF ANY TRANSACTION ARISING THROUGH OR AS A RESULT OF THE REVO WEBSITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REVO, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ASSIGNS AND AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, ITS SUPPLIERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PROVIDED ON THE REVO WEBSITE, EVEN IF REVO IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL REVO’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless REVO, its subsidiaries and affiliates, REVO's vendors, and each of their affiliates and related entities and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs), arising out of or relating to (i) your violation of these Terms, (ii) any allegation that any information on material submitted by you violates any intellectual property rights of any third party, or (iii) any activity related to your account.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas, U.S.A., without regards to conflicts of laws principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state located in the county of Benton, state of Arkansas, U.S.A. or of any federal court located in the state of Arkansas, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.